Sunday, September 30, 2012

Online access of your account at CRA

You can access your account at CRA via My Account. It is a convenient way to check your account information, RRSP & TFSA contribution rooms and amend your tax returns.

With My Account you can see following information:
  • tax refund or balance owing;
  • direct deposit;
  • RRSP, Home Buyers' Plan, and Lifelong Learning Plan;
  • Tax-Free Savings Account;
  • NETFILE access code;
  • tax returns and carryover amounts;
  • tax information slips – T4, T4A, T4A(P), T4A(OAS) and T4E
  • disability tax credit;
  • account balance and payments on filing;
  • installments;
  • Canada Child Tax Benefit and related provincial and territorial programs payments, account balance, and statement of account;
  • GST/HST credit and related provincial programs payments, account balance, and statement of account;
  • Universal Child Care Benefit payments, account balance, and statement of account;
  • children for which you are the primary care giver;
  • Working Income Tax Benefit advanced payments;
  • pre-authorized payment plan;
  • authorized representative; and
  • addresses and telephone numbers.
You can also manage following information:
  • changing your return(s);
  • changing your address or telephone numbers;
  • applying for child benefits;
  • arranging your direct deposit;
  • authorizing your representative;
  • setting up a payment plan;
  • formally disputing your assessment or determination; and
  • changing your marital status.

No comments: